It’s time to post the answer! Wait until three days have passed, after you asked the question with your first account. I do this because the moderators seem to be more focused on questions that are relatively new. Answer the question you posted with your first account using the second one that you upgraded to level two, and include your link with the answer. Remember, this is the most important part of the deal. One great answer can get you thousands of customers; hundreds of poor answers will probably get you none at all! Many people will complain that this method does not work because they do not see the results. The key to success is posting a very good answer. You need to establish yourself as an authority with regards to the topic you are discussing and, most importantly, you have to earn trust. Some helpful hints:
- Be personal, courteous and provide valuable information. The first few lines of your answer are important to deceive the moderators since those are the ones they will read while checking out the site for spam.
- Make sure that your answer is LONG not short and sweet. This will make it less likely for the mods to actually read it and more likely for knowledge hungry users to devour it! 🙂 I typically go for 600 words in four paragraphs.
- Do not post a link in your first two paragraphs.
- Post a generic link in your third paragraph, e.g. to Wikipedia. Describe the contents of this link as “technical and boring”. This is to fool the moderators. We do not want the interested user to click on it.
- Post your link in your fourth paragraph. Be short and sweet here and avoid pitching the product.
A good description could be, ‘This page has a review of the software I purchased. It is the third one in the list. It did not change my life, but it does what it says. More or less, at least”. The less you sound like an advertisement the more credible your recommendation will become, and the more you will confuse the moderators.
- About your link, if you are serious about making money on line on Yahoo Answers and want to protect your Yahoo Answers account as best as you can, purchase a .info domain with a generic name, e.g. universityofmashallrock.info. Make the site look like a wiki, no google advertisements, no banners, no nothing except TEXT. Text is more effective in persuading people to buy anyway and you will be more protected from the moderators. Do not link to your sales page directly. Instead, link to it from within your landing page.
Absolutely do not link from your Yahoo account to one of those bogus sites with videos and lots of colored text and badges or newsletter opt-in forms. They scream SPAM from every byte! You will lose your account very quickly if you link to anything of that sort.
Now choose four random questions on Yahoo and answer them. You can include a link in at most one of them. Try to give good quality answers. Some of the less aggressive moderators will not report you if they see that some of your questions do not contain links. In fact Yahoo explicitly prohibit moderators from suspending people who have ‘clean content’ along with ‘one or two links’, but like I said in my other article, some of the moderators often ignore Yahoo’s directives and just act like crazy cowboys in the Far West. You will not be safe from everyone, but the more responsible moderators will leave you alone.
Do some SEO on your main answer . You can use Unique Article Wizard and Article Marketing Robot directly on Yahoo. You do not need to build any link sources especially when you consider that running into a moderator could ruin your day for good. In other words, do not over do it. If your account gets deleted, you will lose all your hard work. Might as well, if you want to try ranking on Google at all costs, to use your own site rather than one where you could get banned anytime.
Although I answered many questions and tried quite a few methods so far, all the conversions I got came from applying the method I explained above. I am not making thousands of dollars using this technique, but did make a few hundreds without doing too much work.
While the chance of being suspended makes this method risky, I feel that Yahoo Answers is the easiest method of them all to make money on line. Do not be put off if you do not succeed right away. If you make a plan stick to it! Don’t drop it, or even worse put only a minimal amount of effort when you do not see the results coming. The less effort you make, the worse you will do. If you see something is not working, try harder and do not take it easier.
My method is not the only one that can make you money on Yahoo Answers. There are other tricks but they can be classed as ‘gray hat’ methods at best. You guys know what a gray hat is? A marketer that is neither as bad as the unethical black hats, nor as honest as the upright and smart white hats. Most of the other marketing methods one can use to make cash on line on Yahoo Answers involve actually spamming the site. There is software like Answer Assault that can automate the whole process of registering, achieving level two, posting questions and answering them. That was an affiliate link, but please note that I am not recommending this software at all. To be fair, I have not used the software. It may well be the greatest bot ever made that makes $100’s every day. But I doubt it. And here is why:
- I do not believe that real spam pays. I would never buy anything from a spammy looking ad. At most it could be good for SEO, by creating a link to a money site from Yahoo Answers.
- The moderators on Yahoo will have no mercy for your content, and this time with good reason.
- I doubt that the program can bypass the telephone verification with a proxy. Even a human cannot; let alone a bot.
I also highly discourage the use of Yahoo Answers to make money on line with surveys and cost per action type of marketing. This is marketing where you engage others to fill in surveys or download programs. Again, this type of marketing is extremely shady, and does nothing but add digital waste to the Web. No one will become a fan of your business, if you engage in these activities. At least, I certainly would not.
Creating a business on line is all about earning your income by doing things you love. With the method I use, I enrich Yahoo with new and interesting content, provide valuable information to those who ask questions and …get some cash into my pockets too. I bet that half an hour spent using my method and posting one single question on Yahoo Answers will give a lot better results than spending the same amount of time to post 100 spammy answers with a bot.
Stay tuned for my progress with this method to make money online: Yahoo Answers. Check the meditation section for any news.